Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. They give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! They’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
They’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. They realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and they know the next big idea could be yours!
Cloud technology’s architecture team is looking for an upbeat, go anywhere, do anything developer who can help build technology that supports all of Adobe’s products! Their team works on the underlying systems on which Adobe’s products are built. They work with many of Adobe’s product and technology teams as well as Adobe’s largest customers. This is a phenomenal opportunity to learn a lot about the application of cloud technology and the implementations of systems ranging from eCommerce to identity management and databases to web applications and to dig in and help implement and deliver solutions to complex problems.
What You’ll Do
- Work with key architects to plan, specify, and help build key cloud product features.
- Work with customers to understand their needs and requirements
- Become a key contributor to technology, products, and the definition of the future for Adobe
- Work on both user interface and API services.
- Write a lot of highly reliable, performant, and well-structured, and documented code.
What You Need To Succeed
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science
- Knowledge and some experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent core developer skills in programming including Java, Typescript, Python
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent programming skills working in a team environment
- A keen architectural sense
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1