Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of the Accenture Strategy community, you’ll join the Enterprise Data & Analytics team where they play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping companies address some of the top data and analytics challenges faced today, to include:
- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- The workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
Join the Accenture Strategy Enterprise Data & Analytics team developing enterprise analytics strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency and reposition the company for future growth.
As an Enterprise Data & Analytics strategist, you will partner with client executives to drive strategies across:
- Defining Business Needs and the use of Analytics as an enabler to delivering outcomes, connecting outcomes to Business Value
- Interpretation of Data Science into Practical Business Application
- Next-Generation Enterprise Performance Methods, using Analytics to Optimize at Each Point
- Supporting C-Suite Leaders Desire to Become Data-Driven Cultures
- Enterprise Data & Analytics Transformations
Enterprise Data & Analytics professionals have a unique career experience and an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Enterprise Data & Analytics Professionals:
- Convert desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value.
- Refine and optimize the client’s ability to organize and analyze Big Data to create substantial shareholder value (e.g., enterprise architecture, data lake, next-gen BI, data management, et al.)
- Define analytics led performance management models spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making.
- Ability to architect enterprise-wide data and analytics transformations with varying c-suite executives (CFO, COO, CMO, etc.) as the architect of business value.
- Architect E2E Data & Analytics Operating Models (e.g., enterprise data management, reporting automation/ simplification, data science, next-generation analytics technology/ platform) to support client’s desire to become a data driven culture.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for enterprise data and analytics solutions.
- Develop a fluent understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and the broader marketplace.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identifies assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across Accenture Strategy and Accenture Applied Intelligence practices to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine the best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Enterprise Data & Analytics assignments
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1