Altius have a simple ambition – to be the leading data focused technology business in Europe. They help businesses to harness their data and use it to understand, model and predict business performance – delivering improved engagement, efficiency and profitability.
They are leading the UK market in delivering Microsoft Azure based data platforms and their data science team is at the cutting edge of delivering machine and deep learning solutions. The business has an average annual growth of over 50%. Altius are currently circa 350 people across the UK, The Netherlands and India.
At Altius, they strive for excellence in everything they do. They are a dynamic team of bright, talented and highly accomplished people who are passionate about their work and this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your expertise within Microsoft Business Intelligence & Analytics, using the very latest BI, IOT, Data Science & Big Data technologies from Microsoft and other key vendors.
More details on Altius can be found on https://www.altiusdata.com/
They are recruiting a talented AI Engineer to join their Data Science Practice.
The AI Engineer is expected to be familiar with wider scope of knowledge and experiences on designing and implementing of AI applications by applying available cognitive computing APIs and machine learning technologies. They will work in close collaboration with the data scientists to develop AI products/solutions for their clients.
The AI Engineer is responsible for understanding the business problems, identifying & applying the right AI or cognitive computing technologies to solve problems and involving in formulation and execution of technologies recipes for commercial deployment.
The AI Engineer will:
• Understand the business problem, challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies.
• Identify and choose right AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate AI designs for development.
• Prototype applications applying formulated AI designs and verify the problem/solution fit working with data scientists in a collaborative mode.
• Involve in development of AI Platform and AI Product projects.
This position is for engineers who have strong interest and good experience in artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, machine learning and related technologies.
Engineers will have a great opportunity to involve in companywide strategic platform development and AI application development projects.
They are looking for the following experience profile:
- Minimum 2 years of development experience using one of JAVA, C, C++ or similar industrial languages.
- Working knowledge of Python and/or R languages.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web application development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building of API driven interface development.
- Experience in developing cloud applications running on Microsoft Azure (preferred), Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Service.
- Experience in container-based deployments using Kubernetes or similar technology.
- Experiences with RDBM databases, NoSQL Databases, Graph Databases.
- Experience in designing and implementing systems using emerging technology.
- Experience in agile software development or similar methodologies.
- Software prototyping.
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, APIs, Machine Learning, Deep Learning Technologies.
- Semantic Web, Knowledge Engineering, Natural Language Processing.
- Experience in search platform such as Solr, Elastic Search
- Voice Recognition/Synthesis
Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the UK. Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1