Algorithms Software Engineer
At Bose, we are passionate about helping people reach their fullest human potential so that they can feel more, do more, and be more. Working as a member of the Software Center of Excellence team, come astonish our Bose Automotive Division, obsessed with the details about our products, with your outstanding ability to create algorithms and software for a superlative audio experience in a car.
As an Algorithms Software Engineer, you will be part of a close-knit team within the Bose Automotive Software Center of Excellence. You will help implement cutting-edge audio processing algorithms on high-end automotive processors that lead to unique and exciting audio experiences. You will work with research teams to take acoustic concepts from prototype to implementation. You will also work with audio engineers around the world to create the best sound experiences based on these implementations.
- Build software for algorithms related to music and voice processing in MATLAB, Simulink and C
- Create high-level designs for software frameworks for these algorithms
- Build comprehensive unit and system tests in software to verify functionality of these algorithms
Required Skills And Experience
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with an emphasis on DSP or Communications
- Knowledge of C, Matlab and a scripting language such as Perl or Python
- 1+ years of experience building signal processing software
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of the theory and implementation of adaptive filtering, sub-band filtering and other advanced filtering techniques
- Knowledge of Simulink modeling and libraries
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1