You will collaborate with business partners to identify opportunities to leverage big data technologies in support of Pharmacy Personalization with a common set of tools and infrastructure to make analytics faster, more insightful, and more efficient. You will build and architect next-generation Big Data Machine Learning framework developed on a group of core Hadoop technologies. You will design highly scaleable and extensible Big Data platforms which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels. You will define and maintain data architecture, focusing on applying technology to enable business solutions. You will assess and provide recommendations on business relevance, with appropriate timing and deployment. You will perform architecture design, data modeling, and implement CVS Big Data platforms and analytic applications. You will bring a DevOps mindset to enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies. You will develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions, and implement complex big data projects. You will apply a creative mindset to a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, and automating data feedback loops in support of business innovation.
5-7 years of professional IT and Business Analytics experience including the following:
- Hands-on experience with “big data” platforms including Hadoop (preferably Hortonworks with Isilon commodity hardware) and Spark as well as experience with traditional RDBMS (eg, Teradata, Oracle).
- Proficiency in “big data” technologies including MapReduce, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Hbase, Pig, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages: Python, shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax) and Hive, Pig, Java, or Scala
- Ability to design and build a framework to orchestrate data pipelines and Machine Learning models
- Familiarity with data modeling, data architecture and governance concepts
- Proficiency with tools to automate workflow and data pipelines (eg, Jenkins, Control-M)
- Should be able to aggregate huge amount of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models.
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, and other advanced computer science technologies, and own live deployments.
- Expertise in specialized areas such as Optimization, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Probabilistic Inference, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Recommendation Systems.
- Experience with frameworks for either Machine Learning or NLP (Scikit-Learn, SpaCy, Pytorch, Spark NLP)
Exposure to Healthcare Domain knowledge. Masters in Data Science or Business Analytics
Experience with cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure) and the organizational risks of transitioning from on-prem to cloud infrastructure.
B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Astronomy/Physics, Economics, Math or related fields, MS/MBA preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1