It’s a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
Non-adherence to prescription drug therapy is a serious national problem, responsible for $300B of excess medical costs. The US Surgeon General said that “Drugs don’t work for people who don’t take then.” If you want to be part of the solution to this critical problem, consider joining CVS Health, a healthcare innovation company, where clinical, analytic, behavioral and operational approaches to improving adherence are developed, tested and continually improved Our analytic development organization is recruiting an experienced, enthusiastic, and innovative leader to join the effort of understanding and resolving non-adherence and helping people on their path to better health. In this critical role, you will work closely with multiple analytic and business partners, leading a group of analytics professionals, to deliver a range of analytic solutions to help enable data-driven decision-making to influence patient, caregiver, and prescriber experience and outcomes related to CVS Health programs and services. You will focus on analytics understanding adherence existing and emerging adherence patterns, drivers and barriers of adherence, and on developing analytic and business solutions aimed at improving patient adherence.
- Partner with product innovation and management leaders, as well as clinicians, sales and marketing partners to identify existing and evolving business needs which can be effectively solved with a variety of analytic approaches.
- – Engage with executive leadership to identify areas where analytics can drive business value, frame business problems into analytic questions, and translate analytics into business value.
- – Develop and execute a prioritized analytic strategy to address the business needs and partner with analytic leaders from the Enterprise Analytics organization and IT as needed to deliver on the strategy.
- – Oversee coordinated and consistent analytic support of adherence-driving initiatives across PBM, retail, and specialty areas of the enterprise.
- – Partner with advanced analytics leaders to envision, define and deliver advanced analytic solutions to drive enhanced utilization management outcomes, such as case volume forecasting, automated outlier detection, predictive modeling based on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, population segmentation and risk stratification.
- – Deliver analytic solution methodologies and capabilities to enable automated insight generation and reporting, such as identification and closure of data gaps, metrics and measurement methodology development, design and prototyping of self-service reporting and data visualization solutions, and adhoc analytic studies.
- – Leverage core pharmacy and medical claims data as well as identify and utilize other data sources (EMR, lab results, clinical data and notes, consumer purchasing data, digital engagement data, etc.) to provide actionable and relevant and timely analytic insight.
- – Recruit, lead and develop a staff of Master’s and PhD level analytics professional, defining team and individual goals, managing performance and providing onboarding support and ongoing mentorship.
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in the analytics field.
- – Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with analytic and non-analytic business partners, including executive leadership, in order to elicit business needs and formulate, propose and refine analytic solutions in order to meet the business needs and to drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements and business value.
- – Experience building and leading project teams in a matrix environment.
- – Proven team leadership and management experience, with ability to recruit, engage and develop staff with advanced degrees and diverse backgrounds and in different geographic locations, ability to allocate resources based on priority and skill level, strengths, and area of expertise; ability to train and mentor junior colleagues.
- – Solid understanding and hands-on experience with a variety of analytic processes and techniques, including health economics outcomes research, measurement methodologies development, hypothesis testing, statistical significance testing, modeling and machine learning.
- – Solid understanding and hands-on experience working with large data sources, particularly administrative claims and clinical program data, focusing on efficient data extraction from large databases, data manipulation, and setting up optimized summary data layers. Excellent written and oral communication and data presentation skills, with ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from the analytic professionals to the senior business leaders.
- – Excellent project management skills with ability to lead and engage in multiple projects and initiatives and appropriately prioritize one’s own time as well as that of the direct reports and contributing resources.
- – Deep understanding of the healthcare administration landscape and CVS Health business model, including patient and payer concerns, as well as the operational considerations in support of the business objectives.
- – Extensive hands-on experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R, Tableau and other data, statistical and data visualization tools and techniques, and ability to understand and adapt emerging analytic tools and solutions into the analytic standard operating procedures
- Management consulting experience a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy benefits utilization management programs, such as prior authorization and step therapy, with understanding of the underlying clinical consideration
Master’s Degree Required: Advanced degree in a related discipline, such as epidemiology, public health, statistics, biostatistics, health economics, pharmacy or related field, or MBA with training in statistics and health services utilization analytics.
- Hospital & Health Care
- Product Management
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1