As the Analytics Engineer, you will be responsible for aggregating all data across the enterprise, managing that data, and leveraging it to service internal teams and external clients to provide insights and make better business decisions. You will utilize your passion for data to evolve our efforts for ETL processes, data warehousing, and data movement. You will work closely with and learn from other data professionals skilled in BI, data science, and data warehousing.
- Source system recommendations related to the creation of insights or adjustments to a data warehouse or mart structures
- Write SQL for reports and data aggregation
- Research gaps within data and develop opportunities for improving the upstream systems/processes
- Manage identified issues through data interpretation and analysis
- Constructs and performs testing of data processes for compliance and data quality
- Assist in identifying and designing attributes for ETL processes
- Contribute to ensuring security is a priority of data movement
- Examine complex data and turn it into information and insight to inform business decisions
- Produce BI dashboards for internal departments
- Build internal and external BI and operational reports for multiple stakeholder groups
- Plans, designs, develops and performs quality assessments on data elements and structures to document and evaluate integrity, completeness, and quality
- Translate business needs into technical data solutions
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of relevant analytics experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills around data access and structured data
- A demonstrated understanding of data engineering and data aggregation
- Experience leveraging commercial ETL tools like SSIS or similar, or creating jobs in Python or similar
- Strong understanding of SQL, relational data, and non-relational data
- Ability to leverage data visualization tools, such as PowerBI or Looker
- Experience with Modern Data Stack tools like Fivetran, dbt, and similar
- Strong understanding of data models and ability to enhance metadata for data models
- Experience with some of the following is a nice-to-have: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, AWS, Azure, Redshift, Snowflake
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum and Kanban techniques nice-to-have
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Experience in a SaaS, software, product-centric or payments business nice-to-have
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
Base Compensation: $77,000.00 – $115,000.00 + (bonus offered in addition to base compensation)Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate and is provided pursuant to Equal Pay Laws. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. Our Talent Acquisition team will provide more information about the total compensation package for this position during the interview process.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn’t exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for! What You’ll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork…. you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions – big and small – each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. Join one of our seven ERGs or participate in our Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs- we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1