The Platform team creates technology that enables Spotify to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in its users and their business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, they work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities, and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join them and help to amplify productivity, quality, and innovation across Spotify.
They are looking for an Analytics Engineer who will help them continue building out the Machine Learning Platform at Spotify.
Their mission is to speed up and democratize machine learning at Spotify and you will work together with their talented team of engineers and product managers to help them deeply understand the current usage and experiences of machine learning throughout their company.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with their product and tech team to build a better understanding of the usage of machine learning and how their productivity tools affect teams at Spotify
- Develop high-impact dashboards and analyses to build visibility into the usage of machine learning throughout Spotify and how the speed of iteration in building ML systems has progressed
- Dig deep into diverse datasets ranging from source code check-ins, number of experiments and AB-tests, internal survey data, to the usage of common tooling at Spotify to craft a comprehensive story around the state of machine learning
- Work from their office in New York City
Who You Are
- You have a track record of working in the analytics space and have experience with data analysis, visualization tools, and an understanding of modeling
- You value the use of data and visualizations to tell the story behind the data and level up the future development of their products through these insights
- You have a keen understanding of SQL, some programming skills (e.g. Python), and exposure to data warehousing concepts – including the ability to production metrics
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- You know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights
- You have strong communication skills and experience working across multiple teams
They are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users and creators. This is something they value deeply and they encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1