Eleanor Health is looking for an Analytics Engineer to help scale our analytics operations. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of data and experience working with cross-functional stakeholders. Analytics Engineers are responsible for ensuring high-quality, accurate data modeling (we use dbt) working to help others on the Data team transform raw data into clean, modeled data that is ready for analysis by key stakeholders and end users.
At Eleanor Health data plays a crucial role in our opportunity to reshape the treatment of Mental Health and Addiction. The Analytics Engineer work will span strategic analyses to inform decision-making, to developing key metrics for success, to building out data availability and BI solutions, and to brainstorming approaches to unstructured problems. The Analytics Engineer will work alongside our Data team and report to the Head of Data and Analytics.
- Perform complex data analysis using SQL and data visualization using our BI tool, Mode analytics.
- Design, build and optimize data models in our data modeling layer (dbt), reducing runtime and decreasing unnecessary complexity
- Leverage data to shape strategy, providing support wherever needed.
- Build out data availability and business intelligence solutions for key stakeholders
- Create documentation for technical and not technical teams on reporting definitions and how to use the reports
- Implement testing, validation, and documentation to flag and resolve issues with poor-quality data
- Build internal data quality measures and processes to ensure the accuracy of data models, reports, and dashboards
- 2+ years of experience in a data/analytics engineering role
- Expert SQL skills
- Experience in Healthcare (strongly preferred)
- Experience using dbt (strongly preferred)
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses
- Experience working with business intelligence solutions (Mode, Looker, Tableau)
- Familiar with Git
- Experience owning/maintaining/improving ETL processes, either using tools like Fivetran or by building data pipelines/connecting to APIs directly
Compensation & Benefits
The total target compensation range for this position is $120,000 $145,000. The actual compensation offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job. Individuals employed in this position may also be eligible to earn bonuses.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes
- Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
- Wellness Days – In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1