TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Their customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission as the lead analyst is to grow a team of analysts and with them, support their teams to enable their Customer Journey teams to build and scale amazing banking and money transfer experiences, and help bring radical transparency to the industry.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Customer Journey Tribe
- Support and develop analyst function within the tribe, lead ~10 analyst team, create structures to improve analyst cohesion and collaboration
- Hiring and on-boarding of new analysts to the tribe
- Guide analyst work across the tribe; e.g. help analyst structure projects and define a data structure
- Contribute to overall analytics strategy, ensuring that Customer Journey tribe data and analytics is discoverable and leveraged
- Support and develop the data and reporting for the tribe, including ensuring that user behaviour tracking is robust
- Their analysts will partner with their product teams in the tribe to help project and measure the impact of their product changes and help them understand what customers want from their product, how can they acquire them, retain them and how they can provide an engaging experience for them
- You’ll partner with their Customer Journey leadership team to help them drive the priorities of the tribe and build conviction through data
- You’ll identify opportunities how to more powerfully use their data, and machine learning, to automate and optimise their processes and solutions
This Role Will Give You The Opportunity To
- Choose your path to impact – they believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader – Build your team and inspire them to join their mission
- Be part of their mission to make money without borders the new normal
- You’ve experience working across product teams, supporting them with data, and driving operational change. Core to this will be the ability to define key product metrics and track ongoing product improvements. You should be comfortable defining metrics that track engagement, retention and churn at a cohort-level.
- You are experienced with user behaviour tracking with previous experience of Mixpanel / Amplitude or similar solutions.
- You are experienced at structuring and measuring experiments, including A/B testing and are comfortable providing guidance on topics like statistical power, sample sizes, significance and are able to make strong, data-based recommendations to product teams
- You have led and scaled a team of Analysts.
- You’re highly proficient with the database, analytics and visualisation technologies (they use Snowflake, Looker and Python)
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across their offices. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish.
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights
They’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. They want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join their mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to them. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, they’d like to hear from you.
And because they believe that diverse teams build better products, they’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1