Location: Bedford, MA
Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you want to work on cutting-edge technologies that will be the foundation for future products of the largest consumer robotics company in the world? As a pioneer in the consumer robot industry, iRobot’s goal is to drive innovation, serve as an industry catalyst and change the world by fueling the era of robots. To support and encourage the development of robot technology, we offer comprehensive resources for third-party developers, providing information and products that facilitate the creation and easy integration of new payloads, behaviors and capabilities on our platforms. You will be developing mobile applications that control iRobot’s Consumer Home Products, collaborating with robot developers, designers, testers, and business managers.
To be successful, you must be able to pick up new technologies quickly, be a strong team player, have experience developing Android UIs, and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
- As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you will develop new products that are used by millions of people.
- Design, implement, and test a new, Android based, robot control application.
- Collaborate with technical architects, test engineers, and user interface designers.
- Write high quality code that is well documented and unit tested.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years developing Android Applications.
- Experience developing Android UIs, custom views, and animations.
- Understanding of Android framework components, Activities, Fragments, Services, Lifecycle, etc …
- Knowledge of best practices with Android UI development.
- Experience with Android Studio.
- Track record of performing at a high level, delivering robust solutions on schedule.
- Experience working with Android NDK and C++ native code
- Knowledge of OpenGL a plus
- Knowledge of Gradle a plus
- Experience with AWS SDK
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1