They are a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to their clients when they need it most. Their Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities like data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, the culture of change along with pre-configured industry solutions to shape, move, build and operate their clients’ businesses in the cloud. They combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to the responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Accenture is looking for passionate and customer-obsessed AWS cloud full-stack developers to join their AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for their customers (and customers, customers). You’ll work with smart people across our industry specialist organizations, and technology groups to help their customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey.
The AWS Practice within is home to their deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join their team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners, their AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex AWS projects and provides its delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of the cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Learn more about our AWS careers here: AWS cloud careers page
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help their clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- At least 5 years of Consulting or client service delivery experience on Amazon AWS (AWS)
- At least 5 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing, and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL, and data warehouse solutions
- Extensive experience providing practical direction within the AWS Native and Hadoop
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in AWS and Big Data technologies such as Java, Node.js, C##, Python, SQL, EC2, S3, Lambda, Spark/SparkSQL, Hive/MR, Pig, Oozie, and streaming technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis, NiFI, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using AWS services: VPC/SG, EC2, S3, AutoScaling, CloudFormation, LakeFormation, DMS, Kinesis, Kafka, Nifi, CDC processing Redshift, Snowflake, RDS, Aurora, Neptune, DynamoDB, Hive, NoSQL, Cloudtrail, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda, Spark, Glue, Sage Maker, AI/ML, API GW, etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in programming languages such as Java, c#, node.js, python, pyspark, Spark, SQL, Unix shell/Perl scripting, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of RDBMS experience
- Experience in using Hadoop File Formats and compression techniques- Experience working with DevOps tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, CodeBuild, CoePipeline CodeDeploy, etc.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Certified AWS Developer – Associate
- Certified AWS DevOps – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified AWS Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- DevOps on an AWS platform. Multi-cloud experience a plus.
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on AWS using tools like Talend, Informatica, Matillion
- Strong in Java, C##, Spark, PySpark, Unix shell/Perl scripting
- IoT, event-driven, microservices, containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
Important information Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Their rich diversity makes them more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps them better serve their clients and their communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to their servicemen and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement Requesting An Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in their reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call them toll-free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send an email, or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1