This is a post on behalf of the AI+ Hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100073
Working in an Agile Environment, you will be part of the DATA team and be responsible for performing quality assurance tasks with focus on Database and Business Intelligence (BI) Tool testing. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and help them drive forward company´s Business Intelligence to the next level.
Within their team, over time you will be able to grow your competence and responsibility in the direction of a data analyst, so you will become an important counterpart for the stakeholders and product owners in the analysis and design phases of the delivery, being in charge of supporting in the analysis and requirements engineering, data profiling, and acceptance criteria definition in the early stage of the delivery.
- Testing of the functionality and output of MS SQL Server SSIS packages and stored procedures.
- Close cooperation with the Engineering, Product team and Stakeholders.
- Being involved in the full SDLC including all testing aspects (test planning, test execution, reporting)
- Creating, maintaining and executing manual/automated test cases based on defined requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Creating and maintaining needed test data.
- Taking an active role in improvement endeavours.
- With time, grow in the role of Data Analyst
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree or relevant working experience
- 2-5 years of experience in testing / quality assurance (QA)
- Solid understanding of SQL, database definition and manipulation languages/methods.
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes.
- Optimally experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS packages and stored procedures
- Experience in BI reporting tools (ideally MicroStrategy and/or Tableau) or readiness to acquire these skills
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments with minimal guidance
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Work in a fast-growing international company
- Most state-of-the-art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Challenging job
- Relocation support
- Flexible working time
- Good location close to public transport
- Referral bonus
- Team building, party and events
- Other Benefits: wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers, discounts etc.
Our Ai+ Hiring Partner guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law they hereby state, that the guaranteed legal annual Min. compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to 36.530,12 € however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.
Apply with Job ID # 100073
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1