Big Data Architect Hadoop/Data Warehouse
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), they’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with their customers and partners on key engagements. Their consultants will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as HPC, batch data processing, Big Data, and Business intelligence. This role will specifically focus on Data processing capabilities and helping their customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent their customers from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed with strong success for the Customer. Their team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB NoSQL, Relational Database Service (RDS), Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Amazon Redshift.
- Solutions – Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Big Data service offerings.
- Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences.
- Deep understanding and implementation experience of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, NoSQL storage, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting, and Dashboard development
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
- AWS Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Hands-on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Customer-facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in a global environment.
- Implementation and tuning experience for Apache Hadoop + tools such as Pig and Hive.
- Implementation and tuning experience specifically using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce + tools such as Pig and Hive.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1