MBN are exclusively working with the data innovation team of a globally recognised brand to appoint a Senior Data Engineer to develop cutting edge data products within a modern cloud / big data environment.
In this role, you’ll apply your deep technical knowledge within big data, work with your team to prototype and productionise data pipelines, and ensure the clean, efficient transformation and storage of data within the platform.
· Build deep knowledge of the business’ data estate, gaining an understanding of the different data sources and advising on how to store data in a centralised big data platform.
· Create prototype data pipelines which will lead to production deployment.
· Experience working with Data Science teams, understanding their requirements and providing them with data platforms capable of producing machine learning algorithms.
· Lead a variety of projects; Demonstrate how engineering and ETL tools can drive value from data.
Skills & Experience Required;
· Advanced user of Hadoop (Not looking for an Engineer to develop a Hadoop platform but to be able to programme, extract and manipulate data within)
· Advanced SQL skills with experience programming in Python or PySpark
· Experience with ETL techniques
· Experience working within a modern cloud environment ideally AWS highly advantageous
· Experience developing Spark applications highly advantageous
If the role sond sintersting then please apply or email me at email@example.com
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1