- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Machine Learning, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and frameworks.
- 3 years of experience using SQL and programming in Python, TensorFlow or Pytorch.
- PhD in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in driving a project from an experimental idea to a proof-of-concept to a launched product feature.
- Experience in cross functional collaboration, with engineering teams and product teams.
- Publications and working with cutting-edge technologies.
About The Job
In this role, you will work in close partnership with several Engineering, Product, and Finance teams across Google to develop and deliver machine learning and predictive analytics solutions at scale to their Sales and Marketing stakeholders. You will build recommendation engines and impact measurement tools for GCS Sales and Marketing to increase impact and operational effectiveness across the customer journey. You will also build, test, and scale statistical and machine learning models that measure and amplify impact across the entire advertiser journey from acquisition to growth and retention.
You will also be responsible for the regular and ad-hoc delivery of business growth incrementality of programs, as well as the design and statistical analysis of pilot results. You will partner with various teams to develop statistical models, customer-level recommendations, and automated solutions, consolidating existing Google technologies and building new ones. You’ll also work with others on the team to harness the power of Google’s data with machine learning to provide insights at scale that drive both long-term strategy and near-term operations for Sales and Marketing.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. They are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Their teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, they create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Build efficient and scalable ML models that help small and midsize businesses around the world to grow their business leveraging the power of Google solutions.
- Solve real-world problems with the latest research in deep learning, natural language processing and understanding.
- Work with product teams to understand their objectives, product requirements, constraints, and key metrics.
- Propose, build, evaluate and debug machine learning models and algorithms.
- Integrate pipelines, models and predictions into production serving systems.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1