As the Enterprise Data Science Platform Business Architect, you’ll play a leadership role in establishing a common set of platforms, policies, and governance across all of Cisco’s data science efforts. This role will bring the vision of a highly aligned and coordinated federated enterprise data science model to life, by identifying key capabilities and driving roll-out, adoption, and change management across the organization. You’ll identify common roadblocks for doing data science at scale, document issues, and work back with members of the data & analytics office to prioritize resolution.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of Cisco’s Data & Analytics Office, working closely with business and technical leaders across every Cisco function. By listening and gaining an understanding of how to best support their needs, you will be better positioned to bring new capabilities to life and able to encourage alignment, sharing, and co-development of internal data science capabilities. Through your efforts, you will make Cisco an outstanding place to be a data scientist.
Who You Are
You are equally comfortable working with business and technical audiences. You set a high bar and are not satisfied until your efforts demonstrate a quantifiable business impact. You naturally encourage others through your positive enthusiasm and passion for ML/AI and are passionate about bringing people together who share that passion. You lead through collaboration, understanding that ownership and credit are meaningless relative to achieving results.
- B.S in computer science, electrical engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years identifying data science use cases and working with data science teams to deploy models
- 3+ years experience leading project teams in a business setting consisting of both technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience in user research, preferably with both external users (ie, customers) and internal users (ie, employees)
- Some experience establishing governance processes
- Solid grasp of the technical ecosystem used by data scientists, including an understanding of the requirements data scientists typically have for computing, code sharing, documentation, and knowledge sharing.
- Proven ability to simplify complex technical concepts for a business audience in a relatable manner; outstanding verbal and written communicator
They embrace digital and help their customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think they’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but they’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. They even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what they do – you can’t put them in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, they focus on the give and take. They give their best, they give their egos a break and they give of ourselves (because giving back is built into their DNA.) They take accountability, they take bold steps, and they take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1