Altius have a simple ambition – to be the leading data focused technology business in Europe. They help businesses to harness their data and use it to understand, model and predict business performance – delivering improved engagement, efficiency and profitability.
They are leading the UK market in delivering Microsoft Azure based data platforms and their data science and AI team is at the cutting edge of delivering machine and deep learning solutions. The business has an average annual growth of over 50%. Altius are currently 350 people across the UK, The Netherlands and India.
At Altius, they strive for excellence in everything they do. They are a dynamic team of bright, talented and highly accomplished people who are passionate about their work and this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your expertise using the very latest BI, IOT, Data Science & Big Data technologies.
More details on Altius can be found on https://www.altiusdata.com/
The Advisory Consultant provides expertise and consulting across BI, advanced analytics, data science and artificial intelligence to a variety of corporate clients across multiple industry verticals. You will work closely with your clients to envision, build and productionise complex products that that operate at the intersection of technology, data and artificial intelligence.
You will be responsible for managing a product backlog and optimising value of the product that Altius delivers against key business measures. You will bring together cross-functional teams that include developers, designers, and data scientists, with the sole purpose of delivering transformational results for your clients.
This role requires exceptional consulting skills as you will engage executives through to operational roles to help understand and define business problems, design solutions and roadmaps, and manage the process from inception to successful implementation.
- Solving key business problems and challenges by framing the problem, developing a vision and building a roadmap to deliver.
- Working with clients to understand, define and quantify the benefits and opportunities of better leveraging their data and technologies.
- Working with the sales teams on developing clear commercial proposals articulating data science and AI solutions and the business value/impact they will have.
- You will be involved at every step of their client’s journey; identifying the problem, defining and delivering the solution, while building a strong relationship with their clients. This includes gathering and analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses alongside technical experts.
- Becoming a trusted advisor by building long-term relationships with clients, working with them on developing long-term strategies around data and technology and helping bring them to fruition.
- Advising clients through the implementation, informing their decisions about the impact/benefits or constraints to ensure the solution delivers the maximum value to their organisation.
- Developing a deep understanding of the client organisation and the wider value of the solution and where additional value can be driven out from.
- Managing the development and technical implementation to ensure it delivers quality and value. Facilitate the development team in critically assessing issues and defining solutions.
- Developing industry specific Intellectual Property to support cross-platform consulting solutions.
- Supporting business development through the generation of bid response documentation, business cases and ideas to support the clients’ information management strategy.
They are looking for the following experience profile:
- A Product Manager that has worked with stakeholders at all levels
- A product evangelist with a focus on maximising value and impact by being the voice of your clients
- An interest in data, advanced analytics, data science, technology or artificial intelligence.
- Comfortable operating in a technical team, with some knowledge or experience of technical development; e.g. SQL, data visualisation, data engineering, data science, Azure.
- An ability to think broader than just the question or problem being presented.
- Have a strong consulting skillset: problem solving, framing complex ideas and thinking strategically.
- Working with clients to solve key data and technology challenges by providing actionable recommendations.
- Ability to fulfil Project Manager or Scrum Master role on smaller engagements.
- Expert level business writing and communication skills.
Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the UK. Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1