Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Course Hero is scaling! Help them build a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared, through innovative applications of data science and analytics.
Are you their dynamic Business Intelligence Analyst? You will mine big data sets to create dashboards, scorecards, and reports that facilitate evidence-based decisions. You care about design as much as you do technical rigor and will aggregate the data and format it to allow decision-makers to easily gauge the health of the business. You will use your business acumen and experience working with cross-functional partners to gather requirements and understand the needs of the business to inform your framework for prioritization.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Partner with data scientists and stakeholders across the business, finance, product and engineering functions to build out a suite of dashboards necessary to track key KPIs for product groups.
- Work with large structured and unstructured datasets to summarize data for reporting purposes.
- Identify ways to design, build, and automate key dashboards and reports.
- Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story and effectively communicate data findings to internal and external team members.
- Work on operational ad hoc data requests for data scientists that support operational decision making.
- Consistently look for ways to improve the status quo and raise the standards of their team.
Are you their next Business Intelligence Analyst?
- 3+ years of working experience in a Business Intelligence or Data Analyst role, with experience analyzing data and creating reports using database queries.
- Have a deep understanding of data mining and data visualization techniques. Create reports and dashboards that facilitate self-service reporting solutions for stakeholders.
- Proficient in SQL and have experience working with large datasets.
- Experience developing scripts to enable summarization, aggregation, drill-downs, and visualization.
- Knowledge and experience working with platforms like Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude, and Treasure Data.
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and quality-driven. You have an eye for quality and rigor in reports and data analyses.
- Communicate technical information clearly, whether in a presentation, report or in person.
- Deliver work on time and spot misalignment in expectations.
- Embrace a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve yourself.
- Excited about tackling tough data problems that no one else can solve.
- Worked in education or e-commerce domain
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Pig is a plus
- MS or BS degree in a scientific or quantitative field.
At Course Hero, they have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. They are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and they love to learn. Their bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
They are not the only ones that think they’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of their recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about them to see what it is like to work with their team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of their office
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on their LinkedIn Career Page
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1