- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Consulting, or an equivalent position.
- Experience in collecting requirements and creating data modeling designs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and report simultaneously across different stakeholders.
- Ability to structure and read dashboards to give clarity on key insights.
- Ability to break down complex, ambiguous problems and propose alternative solutions.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical competency.
About The Job
At Google Customer Solutions (GCS), data, and insights drive their growth. The GCS Insights team delivers actionable business intelligence and analytics at scale utilizing a customer-centric approach. They have a very broad scope and build comprehensive solutions using a multitude of data sources.
As a Customer Insights Business Intelligence Engineer, you will be at the intersection of product, data, and business strategy; building innovative, scalable, and actionable insights solutions. Your work will not only drive the GCS business forward, it will also influence other teams’ roadmaps.
Their Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. They are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Their teams of strategists, analysts, advisers, and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, they create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand feature/tooling gaps and innovate on behalf of their customers.
- Design and develop scalable and actionable solutions (dashboards, automated collateral) that tell a story and provide insights to help their advertisers grow.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in developing analytical insights including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Analyze key metrics to uncover trends and to support root cause analysis.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1