To achieve our vision, they are on a multi-year journey that involves building a digital platform to act as a single source of truth for all sales analytics, delivering sales insights through this platform in a digital manner and then working closely with sales to improve the user experience and ultimately change the organization’s culture when it comes to using data to drive the business.
You will work with partners and team members to rapidly prototype, deploy and automate analytics at scale as well as work on complex (yet fun) business analysis in the areas of Sales Insights, Advanced Analytics, and Market Intelligence.
What You’ll Do
As a senior data scientist in the team, you will be a key member of the Business Strategy, Advance Analytics Practice in EMEAR.
A significant time of industry experience mainly Predictive Modeling, Advance Analytics, and Visualization techniques.
Should have experience in developing Machine Learning models from scratch and present it with relevant findings.
Should have also good exposure to various Business Data Mining and Visualization tools like Tableau/ Python maltplotlib or seaborn.
Additionally, should have experience mentoring a team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
Moreover, should have considerable experience in the Sales and Marketing domain with strong Business acumen.
Who You Are
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science.
- significant years of commercial experience, developing analytical models, with strong experience in Sales Analytics.
- Proven experience in advanced methodologies such as machine learning / AI or Deep Learning.
- Experience using visualization techniques(Python libraries) and tools like Tableau will be advantageous.
- Expert knowledge of Python, SQL, SAS, and R.
- Very good knowledge of SAP HANA and other SAP tools.
- Exposure of working with Google Cloud Platform.
- BASE SAS and Advance SAS Certifications will be beneficial.
- Ability to create a Machine Learning Model from Scratch.
- Ability to create dashboards in Tableau for Sales Reporting and Advance Analytics use cases.
- A blend of both technical skills and stakeholder management experience
- Mentoring a team of Analysts responsible for building Sales Performance Reports showing Key Performance Indicators of the organization as a whole.
- Designing and Implementing the business solution architecture using state of start Machine Learning Techniques and putting it in production for wider use.
- Preparing extensive documentation on the Data Modeling Technique and Framework and also support the work with relevant findings to the partners.
They embrace digital and help their customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think they’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but they’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. They even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what they do – you can’t put them in a box!
Day to day, they focus on the give and take. They give their best, they give their egos a break and they give of ourselves (because giving back is built into their DNA.) They take accountability, take bold steps, and they take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.