A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to their clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that they can continue to provide the highest quality of services to their current and prospective clients. Their team focuses on representing data as a strategic business asset to help serve their clients. You’ll focus on using data and information across PwC to drive change and improvements in data-related operations to help enable the business as well as provide insights related to attendant risks.
To really stand out and make them fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of them at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help them achieve this they have the PwC Professional; their global leadership development framework. It gives them a single set of expectations across their lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills they need as individuals to be successful and progress in their careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of the comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and its clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team contributor in the following areas:
- Possessing deep SQL skills across multiple ETL and query tools;
- Leveraging data analytics in the understanding of business problems in the form of functional and technical requirements, and innovative thought leadership in data analysis;
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of CDO projects and initiatives;
- Collaborating as a liaison between CDO, the PLoS and IFS functions;
- Collaborating with functional and technical groups to identify improvements in data-related business processes, scope requirements, and impacts related to system and/or process changes;
- Utilizing knowledge of PwC’s internal organization and processes;
- Showcasing the ability to present information and insight to all levels within the organization;
- Creating internal partnerships with key stakeholders;
- The building, maintaining and utilizing networks of LoS and IFS functional staff networks;
- Maintaining working relationships with stakeholders;
- Translating business requirements into a technical approach while working with technical project teams;
- Defining data quality remediation efforts;
- Defining Data Quality reports to support cross line of service and cross-functional reporting;
- Performing analysis on root cause data issues;
- Supporting downstream system reporting needs;
- Developing reports that support a wide range of reporting requirements;
- Developing standard reports for operations, management and/or regulatory reporting needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1