Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions. Using advanced analytic concepts like machine-learning, AI, big data, deep analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and IOT your contribution will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
Accenture Digital’s Applied Intelligence delivers insight driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve performance. You will be a part of Accenture’s pivot into the “New” as an Data Scientist with the Applied Intelligence Human Resources Centre of Excellence. You will be working with a team that identifies and develops advanced analytics, statistical models, machine learning methods and solutions for Accenture Human Resources to improve various business outcome indicators. You will also support project-based analytics planning and implementation in the areas such as Predictive Analytics, Program Evaluation, Digital Analytics, Scheduling, Demand Forecasting and Fulfilment, HR Transformation, Talent Acquisition and Talent Supply Chain.
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Is well versed and experienced in Advanced Analytics and Program Delivery
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by executive management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior and executive management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Responsible for decisions related to the day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Understands and helps influence the client strategic direction and helps architect complex solutions
- Leads a center of excellence in applied intelligence focused on Human Resources within Accenture.
- Successfully develop, conceptualize, test and scale various statistical and machine learning models
- Follow multiple approaches for project execution from adapting existing assets to analytics use cases, exploring third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases, and engaging in fundamental research to develop novel solutions
- Leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Operations for creating solutions
- Collaborate with other data scientists, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management or related field of study
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other
- 7 years of experience in at least one of the following;
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics, Reliability Models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models, Deep Learning, Genetic Algorithms, Fuzzy Logic, Inference Systems
- 7 years working and conceptual knowledge and experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- 7 years building and maintaining a large-scale analytics infrastructure used across the business including conducted research, design, implementation, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources
- 7 years technical project management of data science driven projects and data science professionals developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Preferred Masters or Ph.D. (Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Social Science)
- Working and conceptual knowledge in relevant domains (Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Supply Chain) including hands on experience handling data driven decisions
- HR Certifications
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Information Technology & Services
- Defense & Space
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1