Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With their thought leadership and culture of innovation, they apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets, and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
They believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Their core values comprise Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual, and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
They are an award-winning analytics team as part of which you’ll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive analytics transformation from pre-sales conversations through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level of analytics maturity. The team, (formally known as Javelin Group’s Analytics team www.javelingroup.com/analytics) sits within Accenture Technology’s Data & AI practice.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to first-class training and a global network of experts, this is the role for you. As part of their global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In their team you will learn:
- How to translate business needs from clients into technical requirements
- To estimate the level of effort required, develop and implement solutions
- Skills to demonstrate their technology platform to prospective clients
- New techniques in delivering truly transformative engagements
As an Analytics Consultant, you will:
- Blend, cleanse and enrich data of any type, size, structure, or source
- Analyze and investigate data using a broad array of visual, predictive, and spatial techniques to find patterns across datasets
- Follow best practice guidelines to create interactive visualizations
- Work on both standalone and team projects
- Provide technical support to clients that require assistance
- Deliver training workshops and build a proof of concepts for new prospects
They are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Hands-on (and ideally certified) Alteryx and Tableau
- Proven ability to work with data and analytics
- Data warehouse experience would be beneficial (Exasol or Snowflake is an advantage);
- Some experience in areas such as predictive analytics (AI/ML), spatial modeling, regression, customer segmentation, single customer view, AB testing, basket analysis, clustering, time series
Set yourself apart:
- Have a passion for data, analytics, and visualization
- Come with certified experience of Alteryx and Tableau
- Demonstrate a proven history of delivering compelling solutions that exceed client expectations
What’s In It For You
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance, and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with their clients and partners to enable the delivery of the first-class services they are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. They combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1