- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Big Data within the cloud, including data analytics and data warehousing.
- Experience with database design and querying (e.g. SQL, MySQL, MapReduce, Hadoop).
- Experience with open-source software (Cassandra, MongoDB, RabbitMQ) and enterprise Content Management or Business Applications (CRM, ERP).
- Experience in web technologies (HTML, XML, JSON, OAuth 2) and relational data analysis in MySQL, Google BigQuery, etc.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform and/or other public cloud products.
- Knowledge of solution architecture within web/mobile environments, web/internet-related technologies, architecture across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, and cloud productivity suites.
- Ability to work, communicate effectively, and influence stakeholders on internal/external engineering teams, product development teams, sales operations teams, and external partners and consumers.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Their teams are dedicated to helping their customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of their technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of their customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes that use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
The Google Cloud Professional Services team is responsible for deploying Google’s most strategic customers to Google Workspace and to Google Cloud Platform from the beginning all the way to production. They solve technical challenges ranging from infrastructure migration, network optimization, security best practices, and more.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that customers have the best experience moving to the Google Cloud suite of products. You will be responsible for providing technical solutions, managing relationships with customer’s technical staff, and enabling their partners. In this role, you will focus on customers who aim for solutions combining Google Cloud technology with Machine Learning and Big Data. You will lead deployments, implementations, and integrations with a variety of their platforms and product lines, and engage with the community of strategic customers and partners with a goal of enabling their success through cultivating relationships and efficient integrations.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. They deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Consult with customers on technical challenges based on in-depth product and technical knowledge.
- Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite implementations and improve product serviceability.
- Act as a liaison for the Engineering and Product teams to commercialize solutions with partners and customers.
- Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering.
- Provide highly technical implementation support in customer environments, including guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1