Come work for Bose in the Internet of Things space! We are looking for top-notch Cloud & Data Engineers with a strong ability to design and build large scale data processing architectures for the Internet of Things. If you think that sounds like a good fit for your skills, read on!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
As a key member of the Wellness Cloud Team you will be responsible for designing and developing our data storage and processing services to power our next generation devices and user experiences.
· Build tools for querying and analyzing large scale data sets
· Design and implement scalable time-series data storage infrastructures
· Architect and implement services that can process high throughput data streams and batches
· Perform system optimizations while identifying system performance bottlenecks
· Quickly triage and analyze complex performance and operational problems
· Build restful micro-services for a variety of requirements
· Stay up to date on the state-of-the-art and make sure we are using the greatest and latest technologies
The ideal candidate has strong data systems and microservices development experience and has worked with modern big data and machine learning platforms, cloud deployment models and test-driven development in a fast-paced agile environment.
· Application experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, SQLite, Amazon RDS, etc.
· Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure (AWS preferred)
· Experience designing and building APIs, especially using Swagger (Open API)
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical domain
· 1+ years development experience designing microservices in Go / Node.js / Python .
- Experience with Elasticsearch & Kibana in a production environment
- Experience with Kafka and Zookeeper in a production environment
- Experience with a time series database, especially Druid or Timescale
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with stress , load or chaos testing
- Consumer Electronics
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1