Client Technical Specialists (CTP) are the technical experts and advisors to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. As a CTP you understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You apply your business insights, build and maintain client relationships, incorporate hardware, software and services into client-valued solutions and ensure client readiness for the implementation of technical solutions. This is an opportunity to shape the future for both IBM and its clients. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is seeking a Cognitive & Data Domain Leader to join their organization. As a Senior IBM Data and Al domain expert seller on integrated accounts, you will be responsible for overall account strategy for IBM Data and Al, including 01 initiatives. You will be accountable for all IBM Data and Al services annual contract value, revenue performance, and client success as measured by client adoption and expansion of cloud-based data and Al portfolio of offerings.
Please note that you should ideally be located in either Austin, TX or Detroit, MI.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- End-to-end deal progression from ideation through to closure.
- Cultivating long term relationships with client buyers and influencers of data and Al architectural decisions.
- Understanding and communicating detailed interpretations of business requirements as input to data and Al solution design process.
- Leading and coordinating SMEs and technical resources from the Business Units to align on IBM data and Al opportunities, and to design a scalable, cohesive solution for the client.
- Differentiating IBM Data and Al solutions vs. competitors.
- Portfolio optimization to meet any constraints of the deal (e.g. client budgets, skills availability, complexity etc.) as well as the client innovation agenda around data and Al adoption.
- Primary linkage back to IBM Data and Analytics Unit Business Leaders for the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert level in articulating IBM’s Data and Al solutions and showing value and key patterns of consumption – Data Science, Data and Analytics and Cognitive solutions.
- Able to envision opportunities and create strong value props—helping client identify high-value data and Al entry points (e.g. new applications, transforming existing applications, or starting a cloud sandbox)
- Experience with data and Al services within IBM – Watson APIs, Virtual Agent, DSX, database services
- Vertical industry knowledge – Ability to articulate business models, value, pricing, terms.
- Experience with Design Thinking & Agile methods.
- Experience creating thought leadership in the account on our data and Al initiatives
- Ability to build and lead account strategy including articulation of IBM’s unique value to the executive level.
- A deep understanding of Cognitive and Data science as well as strong M&E skills.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and experience in the auto industry
About Business Unit
IBM Industry Platforms provides a range of strategic technologies to remove much of the cost and complexity of delivering core business functions. By delivering artificial intelligence, analytics, security, blockchain and cloud technology as a service, and in a complete platform tailored to the needs of each industry, IBM helps clients become more customer-centric, balance costs and mitigate risk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join them, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, they are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1