Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with their regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. They are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; their team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
About The Role
They’re looking for a Compliance Assurance Manager to sit within their Compliance Team. Their aim is to build the Compliance function of one of the most successful financial technology firms in the world. They are a small team, so you will not miss anything and your contribution will be very visible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the design and implementation of the Compliance testing and assurance program, including the risk-based compliance risk assessment, control testing, and assurance plan, and related testing scopes.
- Complete assurance reviews and testing activities, leveraging skills in advanced data analytics.
- Establish automated queries and dashboards to drive more frequent testing and informative insights. Contribute to Compliance processes by identifying opportunities for improved adherence to regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Drive execution of multiple concurrent reviews which may be local or multi-jurisdictional, including subsequent management reporting related to review outcomes and findings.
- Challenging colleagues to build efficient world-class risk management controls and processes.
- Using data analytics to identify actionable insights that result in material enhancements to the control environment.
- Preferably a 2:1 or above STEM degree
- 5-7 years of experience working within a FinTech, traditional financial institution, or regulatory body
- Strong at writing SQL queries and preferably experience with other programming languages, such a Python Experience interrogating large data sets to identify actionable insights
- Results-driven, pragmatic, and detailed-oriented
- Have an acute love for problem-solving and work collaboratively to do so
- Can explain complex things very easily
- Possess a willingness to learn and an interest in compliance
- Experience in creating or utilizing test scripts/procedures
- Experience working on regulatory compliance or financial crime risks
A Little About The Revolut
They believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. They’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance, and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
They reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and they’re adding another million every quarter.
And they’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What They Are Looking For
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. They thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. They don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. They are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to back up decisions and improve understanding.
And you share their mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1