At Open Data Science Conference (ODSC), our goal is to bring together the global data science community to help foster the exchange of innovative ideas and encourage the growth of open data science.
For this reason, the ODSC team is rapidly expanding and looking for a creative, hardworking and innovative writer, who has a passion for bringing data science and business together. In particular, we are looking for someone with a passion for versatile writing and a thirst to learn.
While we are primarily based in Boston, we are open to writers from all over the country. As long as you are able to speak via phone/skype/slack with the content team, then we’re flexible.
This role will start as a 2 month contract with the possibility to extend.
- Write ad copy for all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Write engaging customer facing email copy (2-5 emails/week)
- Produce 2-3 500+ word blog posts/week
- Proofread marketing content, website landing pages, business communications, blogs, and presentations for grammatical and factual accuracy
- Support copy and communication needs of all departments
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Proven ability to write engaging marketing copy and content
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, highly flexible team
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Strong proofreading skills
- Technical knowledge of Data Science and AI topics, tools, and concepts
- Familiarity with ODSC and event marketing
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1