A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, they’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes, and structures for their clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
About the team
They deliver actionable, data-driven insights to help our clients better understand their customers and how to market to them. They combine unrivaled external and internal data sets to solve problems for clients across sectors such as retail, consumer goods, financial services, and leisure & tourism. Their team of data scientists and industry experts use machine learning techniques and proprietary models to uncover the rich profile of customers’ current and future behaviors to inform how clients can better serve and communicate with their customers.
They are seeking candidates with strong advanced analytics experience to lead the execution of projects in the customer and marketing analytics domain.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with designers and client stakeholders to interpret the client’s needs
- Design the advanced analytics approach
- Lead the project team technically and take responsibility for the design of the solution and the approach to refining the solution
- Own the data science solution in production
- Coordinate communication with the client
- Develop materials for new propositions and sales pitches
Skills and Experience
- Significant data science experience in a customer, retail & consumer, marketing or another front-office context
- Track record of professional achievements to include leading teams of data scientists and analysts in project work
- Proven record of delivering business impact in an area such as customer analytics, customer acquisition, and retention, pricing, marketing effectiveness, or strategic retail insights
- Strategic and analytical skills; able to define and perform each element of an advanced analytics project to meet the client’s needs
- Deep technical expertise in data science, statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- Experience leading others to build their technical skills and skills as a consultant
- Fluency with Python machine learning and data science packages (Scikit-learn, Apache Spark, DASK, Tensorflow, etc.), and experience of releasing and owning your models in production
- Academic background in a relevant quantitative field, e.g. statistics, engineering, computer science, with an advanced degree (Ph.D. / MSc) in one of these disciplines preferred.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1