Be a part of Vodafone UK Consumer where digital is at the forefront of everything they do. From the way they interact with their customers, to how they communicate in their campaigns and create data-driven propositions.
What will you be doing?
You will own and evangelize about the potential and value of data within a decision and personalization context at Vodafone. Also to plan and manage across the Business, IT, and 3rd Parties, the design, build & deployment of AoM decisioning data through a series of Data Capability Releases enabling AoM Decisioning Activity and alignment of data sources across base marketing
They Are Looking For Someone With
- Experience of maximizing the value of data sources for customer experience personalization
- Experience of data solutions for Real-Time Decisioning, Modelling, and Machine Learning capabilities
- Knowledge of Cassandra data platform and Pega Decisioning platform would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of how a Base Marketing function uses data for the execution of the activity and for the reporting of Base Marketing Performance.
- Ability to work with IT specialists to direct build activity, address data quality issues and define a performant infrastructure
- Experience with Agile delivery approaches
- Accurate under pressure and solid ability to resolve conflict across the organization stemming from disparate ways of working and disparate levels of understanding of AoM Functionality & Operating Models
Their promise to you
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. They offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From their market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plans and share schemes they are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1