This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100053
Our partner is the world’s premier AI and data science platform. Their Customer Facing Data Scientists have experienced applied data scientists, passionate about using machine learning to achieve real-world results. As a Customer Facing Data Scientist, you will collaborate closely with their customers, bringing expertise in data science, to help customers achieve their organization’s objectives with AI. You’ll work with clients in a range of industries on diverse use cases, and with both business (executive, line of business) and technical (data science, engineering, analytics) stakeholders. This leading AI/ML Company has just raised its Series E Funding and is poised for growth in 2021!
- Support customers through the entire customer lifecycle beginning with pre-sales and as an ongoing client of the company
- Act as a trusted advisor on AI; enable customers to solve complex data science problems – including problem framing, data preparation, scripting, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption
- In the pre-sales process, represent the company’s product to customer executives – lead demonstrations, advise on and evaluate the viability of customer use cases, help develop success criteria, support Proof of Value trials, and quantify the business impact of automation-first data science solutions
- Work side-by-side with the Sales, Account Management, and Field Engineering teams to help their customers achieve their goals with DataRobot.
- Act internally as the voice of the customer to the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Present at conferences and/or help create other marketing content
- 4-5+ years of real-world business experience in a data science role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
- Hands-on experience building and implementing machine learning or AI models
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of data
- Fluency with scripting in Python or R (preferably both)
- Up to 40% travel
- Advanced degree
- Familiarity with the consultative sales process in the analytics marketplace
- Familiarity with data platform technology integrations
- Experience dealing with complex customer organizations
Our partner is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. The company is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1