Customer Success Manager
Who we are: Smartvid.io, Inc. is a Cambridge-based software company that is building enterprise software with artificial intelligence (AI) to improve safety, quality, and productivity in the $10T global architecture, engineering and construction industry. Our machine learning engine, nicknamed “Vinnie,” uses proprietary image recognition technology to automatically detect safety hazards in jobsite photos and videos. Smartvid.io proactively alerts safety and risk management professionals to jobsite risks and provides a collaborative platform for taking corrective actions. Smartvid.io helps our customers to reduce the number of safety incidents in their construction activities to save lives and save money too.
In 2018, Smartvid.io was recognized as one of Boston’s 50 Startups to Watch and featured in MIT’s Tech Review. Our customers include leading construction companies like Suffolk and DPR as well as oil and gas companies such as ExxonMobil.
The role: Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for managing software implementations with our customers as well as driving continuous adoption. You will work with both pilot and long-term customers and play a critical role in training customers, building customer relationships, tracking customer adoption, creating tools and content, and bringing customer suggestions for new product enhancements back to our Product team.
Location, culture, and perks: We’re in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA and our benefits include an awesome gym membership, subsidized commuter costs, an unlimited vacation policy, and lots of snacks and hand-crafted coffee drinks. Our company values and cultivates an environment of open communication, frequent cross functional teaming, a bias towards getting things done, and a diverse, down-to-earth, and fun bunch of people.
Who we’re looking for: We’re more interested in what you can do than what you have done. That said, the best candidates for this role will have the following interests, passions, and skills:
- Customer facing experience in a Saas software company
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
- Experience working with large companies (as customers)
- Proficiency in teaching / explaining technology concepts to non-technical users
- High energy and creativity in solving problems
- Strong skills working with data and performing analysis to inform business decisions
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, and/or Business Intelligence a plus
- 3-5 years professional experience required
- Team leadership opportunity available for the right candidate
Salary and options commensurate with experience.
Interested? Send a note to email@example.com
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1