So..what are they lookign for?
They’re looking for a savvy, seasoned, data focused music marketer to work with their internal teams to support their day to day business. As a Data Analyst you will support sales and marketing, label management and content acquisition to provide insight to enable a broad understanding of their business and also be the guardian of all research and insight initiatives. You will deliver recommendations for additional revenue driving, product and market opportunities.
Who you are..
Your specialty lies in data analysis and being able to interpret a broad range of data sets for different audiences, alongside an understanding of music markets and services. You will come from a music business and/or distribution background, have an exceptional understanding of the music distribution space with a focus on data; data trends, data analytics, release strategy and have a keen interest in keeping up with the latest trends and changes within the industry.
- You will deliver high-level business reviews for their top labels and artists, working with content acquisition, label management plus the marketing teams.
- You would be required to work closely with the Director, International Sales and Marketing supporting any data requirements
- In addition you would be the UK point person for data requests, insights, analysis and support via their internal tools.
- You will be required to building internal dashboards via their internal data tool to serve the needs of other departments.
- You will have the opportunity to provide any training on their internal data tool to various staff members where needed.
- They would like you to consistently provide insights to post release analysis where applicable.
- You will need to maintain strong internal relationships with key internal stakeholders regarding data needs.
- In addition you would liaise with the US counterparts when required for further insight and understanding and also to report any data irregularities.
- Experience in digital retail marketing/data (music experience preferred)
- Experience with specific BI Looker, Snowflake, Tableau, Mode, Google Analytics, Data Studio and/or other BI tools A BIG PLUS
- Experience analysing data and making recommendations based on findings
- The ability to present confidently
- Strong communicational skills and written skills
- The ability to explain analytical work in a logical way, verbally and written, to provide insight and recommendations to a non-analytical audience
- Problem solving skills
- Proven experience in working with data, strong data analysis and interpretation skills preferably within an insight function.
- Strong commercial focus with the ability to present key findings to the business
- Results driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Good stakeholder management
- Advanced in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
All sound good? Lets chat!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1