TRC is looking for an Data Analyst to work within Britannia. This role sits in Loss Prevention Department and reports to the Associate Director – Loss Prevention. The role is responsible for providing statistical and analytical support to inform and influence the work of the Loss Prevention Department.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
• Carry out statistical analysis of claims and incident data to identify systemic causes, trends and areas of risk in support of the activities of the Loss Prevention department.
• Identify and extract data from appropriate internal and external sources, and apply appropriate data cleaning and validation techniques to prepare it for analysis, while identifying any inherent limitations.
• Apply appropriate statistical analysis techniques and methodologies to generate insights from the data, creating appropriate analysis models to support the regular reporting of trends.
• Develop and prepare analytical reports and graphical output that convey the key findings to support the work of the Loss Prevention department in sharing risk insights with colleagues and the Association’s Members.
The successful candidate
The Successful candidate will have:
• An analytical background, with a strong interest in analytics and problem solving.
• Experience of working in an analytical role in a marine insurance or claims environment would be an advantage.
• Achieved three A-Levels passed at B or above.
• Hold an undergraduate degree level qualification – 2:1 or above.
• Ideally hold a postgraduate degree level qualification in mathematics, statistics or operations research.
• Understanding of data science technologies, tools and processes.
• Computer literate and familiar with all MS Office packages.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• A supportive and collaborative team.
• Great work/life balance and regular company social events.
Only applicants with attached curriculum vitae will be considered. Due to the large amount of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not make contact if you are a recruitment agency.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1