Who are we?
Funding Circle was built with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have crafted the top tier small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
Want to join our mission and help us build a better financial world?
As a Data Analyst you will…
- Interrogate data and be able to provide detailed analysis and insights
- Create clear, impactful visualisations using Tableau to support stakeholders across Risk, Finance, Marketing and Engineering.
- Work with non-technical teams and be able to effectively communicate complex issues.
- Write SQL queries comfortably and be able to do complex table joins
- Automate reporting and improve data processes
- Assess and track the quality of our data
You’ve been there and done this…
- Ability to extract insight from data and explain, in straightforward terms, what it means
- Experience of working with data stakeholders across the business – Risk, Analytics, Operations, Sales…
- Experience developing dashboards in a visualisation tool such as Tableau
- Strong SQL query/development skills (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Query tuning and optimisation skills
- Good understanding of ETL processes and data pipelines
- Understanding data quality and how we can track and improve it
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical people
- Understanding different data formats (JSON, XML etc)
You will get these perks…
- Share options
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Regular team bonding events and socials
- FC Academy – for learning and development
- Money to do more programme
- Collaborative, fast growing start-up environment with access to the latest resources and tools!
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today!!!
- As an equal opportunities employer we do not discriminate on age, gender, religion, nationality, gender expression, disability or anything else that makes you who you are!
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1