Essence is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, L’Oreal, Nando’s, BT, EE, Argos, Universal Pictures and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,700 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via offices in Bengaluru, Chicago, Delhi, Düsseldorf, Jakarta, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Minneapolis, Mumbai, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto. Part of GroupM, Essence is majority-owned by WPP, the world’s leading creative transformation group.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow them on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of their executions and for delivering insights that enable them to innovate the work they deliver at Essence, supporting the Account Manager with various works.
Some of the things they’d like you to do
- Support Analytics Manager with many aspects of campaigns and coordination throughout campaign life cycle
- Become a confident user of systems and tools within Essence and the industry
- Build relationships internally across disciplines and countries
- Support teams in analysing data and finding insights
- Formulate strategic recommendations with Analytics Manager and above based on gathered insights
- Collaborate with the team to develop new tools and solutions
- Collate data and support Analytics manager with delivery of reporting for clients
- Audit new external tools to build wider knowledge of market
- Attend status meetings, and client calls when required
A bit about yourself
- Degree from a top tier university, minimum 2:1 or equivalent (preferably numerical)
- Natural affinity with numbers and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Some experience in client-facing positions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience with statistical languages e.g. R, Python
- Experience with SQL desirable
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that they hire people whose values reflect those of their own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, they promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. They believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1