At Uber, they ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. They take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
They welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with them, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
The Analytics & Insights team powers data-driven decision making in Uber’s Community Operations team. As a data analyst on this team, you will shape the experience of customers interacting with support at Uber. Additionally, you will uncover insights from support interactions to drive product and operational improvements.
While the A&I team works with all of Uber’s products, the initial focus for this role will be working with support for Uber Freight and other emerging businesses.
For this role you should have excellent analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions for improvements in support experience for drivers and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Develop analytical frameworks to support decision making in the US and Canada
- Partner closely with specific Lines of Businesses to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy and service model
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting & models
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2 years of data science, business intelligence, investment banking, consulting or related experience
- BA, BS, or MS degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Operations Research, or other quantitative focus
- SQL fluency
- Experience in reporting-based software, such as Shiny or Tableau
- Exceptional Excel & data management skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
Bonus Points If
- High-growth analytics or operations experience
- Experience working in a support environment (contact management analytics, Zendesk API familiarity, etc.)
- Programming languages such as R and/or Python
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1