Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Course Hero is scaling! Help them build a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared, through innovative applications of data science and analytics.
Are you their dynamic Growth Marketing Analyst? You will use your creativity and knack for delivering data-driven insights to help them identify the target audience for their numerous digital channels and drive growth. You’ll leverage your broad experience exercising statistically sound methodologies: from A/B tests to predictive models, to explore data and drive high impact, actionable business decisions alongside their Growth Marketers.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Work with Growth Marketers to understand best practices and propose strategic ideas and turn them into initiatives for driving growth.
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to maximize their conversion rate across their digital channels.
- Set up and evaluate A/B tests results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Deliver reports and strategic insights through analysis and manual data extractions from various ad platforms, data tools, and internal tracking to drive OKRs
- Estimate the value of different marketing strategies.
- Effectively communicate findings to internal and external team members.
- Manage research, development, and delivery of analytical models to be used for strategizing, testing, and implementing marketing campaigns across SEM, paid social, display, influencer, email, and more.
Are you their next Growth Marketing Analyst?
- 3+ years of experience conducting quantitative product/business analysis.
- Highly proficient with SQL and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and are comfortable working in at least one scripting/statistical language (R, Python preferred)
- You understand end-to-end user journeys for web platforms and the challenges of managing user funnels that have multiple attribution touchpoints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You are able to clearly articulate growth marketing ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying domain knowledge.
- Comfortable functioning in spaces with high ambiguity and adapt easily in changing environments.
- Experience working in or with marketing teams
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and can identify key business KPIs
- Familiar with marketing analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude and/or Google Analytics, Adwords, Responsys, Facebook insights)
- Hands-on experience with experimentation, including design, implementation, and methodologies (e.g. hypothesis testing and regression analysis) for analyzing and interpreting results to stakeholders
- Degree or education in a quantitative or business-related
At Course Hero, they have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. They are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and they love to learn. Their bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
They are not the only ones that think they’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of their recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about them to see what it is like to work with their team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of their office!
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on their LinkedIn Career Page
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1