AXA PPP healthcare is a highly successful healthcare company with a track record in helping people in their time of health need mainly through the provision of Private Medical Insurance. They also provide a wide set of healthcare and well-being services to individuals and businesses i.e. Occupational Health and lifestyle support.
They are expanding their other health offerings alongside their PMI offering and want to use the insight from analytics to ensure the success of these. The health industry is booming and the market is flooded with new, innovative ways to support people with their health. They are well placed to address these needs and they are embarking on an exciting transformation journey to emerge as a true health partner to customers, delivering a wide range of health and wellbeing propositions.
If you would like to join them on this exciting journey and have the right skills for this role then they would love you to apply!
The role supports the DAI team with a variety of analytical activity from data management, to the production of reports and generation of insights so they are looking for a data professional that is up for a challenge!
This role will support the DAI team to deliver overflow activity from both their BAU workload as well as their strategic project demand. You will be technically proficient in producing data visualizations and reports and used to reviewing and preparing multiple data sets prior to use. A flexible and adaptable approach is a must for this role as the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the delivery being requested, ask the right questions to drive any missing requirements, and work closely within the team to utilize the expertise and deliver quality outputs.
- Applying best practice data visualization, user experience (UX_ and user interface (UI) principles in solution design and development.
- Access and combine multiple data sets to answer the question and produce analytical outputs
- Support creation of reports/dashboards using a range of data sources to tell a visual story and make the information accessible, understandable, and usable by the end-user.
- Adapt delivery style to the audience and output types requested
- Support preparation of communication of findings, requirements, and insights to different senior technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analyze data quality issues and recommend actions to resolve
- Perform source-to-target mapping to ensure that data transformations from sources are documented and business rules are approved.
- Apply given Data Management frameworks to provide consistent data management solutions
- Answer business questions and measure business performance against KPI frameworks.
- Responsible for delivery of MI/BI reporting.
- Create self-serve solutions and dynamic dashboards to empower all of AXA PPP to become data literate and use analytics to make everyday decisions without assistance.
- Apply BI processes, policies, and standards.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within a Data Analytics role and demonstrable advanced analytical skills
- Data insights and visualization with storytelling
- Strong experience in the dashboard and reporting design and creation.
- Knowledge of Power BI, MS Azure, SQL, Tableau, SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- Self-starter, able to take ownership of their deliveries
- Domain knowledge about the health insurance industry – desirable
- SQL Modelling – desirable
- Integration of new technologies such as VR, AR and NLP – desirable
- Underpinning the “internal consultancy” ethos of the DAI function, you will have an agile mindset and a principle of continuous improvement in the way you work.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join them, they promise to put their collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged, and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in their business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything they do. For them, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realize their full potential by being 100% themselves at work, and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. They’re one of the UK’s largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and they’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What They Offer
- Annual performance related bonus (eligibility rules apply)
- Life cover
- Contributory pension
- PMI cover (after qualifying period)
- 25 days holiday
- Various local & national discounts
AXA is proud to support the needs of its employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. They are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1