- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business rules to drive improvements in business to business relationships within their global supply chain.
- Troubleshoot customer issues through analysis of data and monitoring of changes and updates within the global supply chain.
- Drive efficiencies in current processes through the use of modern data science methods such as AI (Artificial Intelligence), and ML (Machine Learning).
- Produce and publish necessary reports for team leaders, internal groups, and team members for key Linkage activities/areas.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data research and analysis.
- Experience in problem formulation, data analysis, taking initiative and influencing leaders.
- Adept using scientific methods to make observations, formulating researchable questions, and executing efficiently.
- Experience with data science tools such as Python, R, SAS, Hadoop, Power BI, Mathematica.
- Strong ability and desire to learn new concepts, frameworks, techniques, and/or tools.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
They are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use their website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination of requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1