They are looking for a Data Analyst to work with their Publishing Royalties team. You will work with large data sets to develop insights about how they calculate, report, and pay publishing royalties. You will also work with their engineering teams to support the development of systems related to publishing data.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a team of highly motivated data analysts/scientists leveraging large data sets to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment
- Work with accounting team members to define requirements for ad-hoc data analysis and reporting, being able to work independently to propose solutions to address business needs
- Work with their engineers and data scientists to support the development of the system and process enhancements to support royalties calculations, product configuration, and reporting
- Support ad-hoc requests from various internal teams (Accounting, Legal, Licensing, Financial Planning, etc) as well as external music licensors that require analysis of royalties and streaming data
- Communicate with external licensors to ensure Spotify receives high-quality data for their claims and analytics platform
- Support the delivery of configuration changes, testing, and deployment for new product offerings and contractual requirements in their royalties and reporting systems
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience solving business problems using analytic tools
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-moving company with a wide variety of strategic initiatives
- You have experience working with financial data and/or performing data reconciliations and quality assurance testing
- You have experience in the data extract, transform and load process including data cleansing and quality review
- You have a degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or another quantitative discipline
- Technical skills including SQL, Python / Pandas, Big Query / Google Cloud Platform, Tableau, Qliksense, or other visualization tools and Command Line Operations
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1