As a Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work for an organization responsible for engineering and operating robust data and analytics platforms across multiple products. As a Data Analyst, you will help transform data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes, and implementing data-driven strategies. You’ll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. They work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and a clear communicator. They strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to provide scientific leadership and execution to support their business products and services!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience working on data integration, data analytics, data science projects
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience using complex methods and algorithms
- Hands-on experience writing complex SQL queries and working with relational databases
- Experience in data integration, with the ability to design an integrated data model based on business requirements and ensuring data integrity
- Display proven process-oriented skills
- Strong attention to details and highly organized
- Self-directed and demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences, including non-technical audiences
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Salesforce & SOQL
- Q2C & CRM Platforms
- Programming experience in one or more languages and data management tools
- Machine Learning/AI
- Data and visualization tools
About Business Unit
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) owns IBM’s IT strategy and provides the tools, workstations, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. Put simply, their mission is to create a productive environment for IBM’s 365,000 worldwide employees. Join them as they lead with design to drive simplicity and ease of use, engineering the systems that run the business, and innovating to transform the business.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join them, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, they are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1