As the Data Analyst in the Production & Operations organization within the central HSE & Carbon sub-entity at bp, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the company’s commitment to human rights.Your expertise will contribute to seamless coordination of the activity set. You will also develop systems/processes to support efficient/effective implementation and performance management of the LRMS programme.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement a project plan and supporting systems for delivery of bp’s commitments to conduct due diligence for LRMS with our suppliers and broader LRMS risk management within our operations.
What you will do:
On behalf of the HSE&C Senior Vice President, this role is to deliver the following activities:
- Design and manage interim system solutions to enable programme to progress whilst digital tools developed
- Coordinate LRMS activity across the programme, including communication of progress via a robust communications and engagement plan.
- Lead and project manage work with I&E digital portfolio managers as appropriate to design and integrate digital tools into transformation activities within the programme – from initiation through implementation.
- Collate programme performance updates as needed
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships required to inform and progress the programme, with a focus on LRMS Leadership for transformation and priority delivery.
- Maintain healthy partnerships across HSE&C, S&SV, Procurement, P&C, HSEC, Projects, Regions, and refineries to ensure successful program delivery and mitigate risks.
What you will have:
- Excellent data collation, analysis and PowerBI knowledge and providing easy to understand data insights
- Proven experience in multi-stakeholder project management.
- Experience in applying agile tools and ways of working
- Experience of working with digital team to develop systems to manage data and performance
- Track record of developing pragmatic interim technical solutions to collate, manage and analyse data to track programme progress
- Proven ability to engage with diverse stakeholders to build relationships, address concerns, and promote teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences in a simplified format.
- The ability to take initiative and lead in solving problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge / experience of human rights/ labour rights agenda.
- Knowledge / experience of data management systems used in the responsible sourcing/ labour rights space
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Strong organizational and time management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1