Are you passionate about data analytics and building solutions to support a global business?
Bring your expertise in Python, SQL and Power BI to the table and join the LEGO Group as they continue to discover the tools and processes to enable reporting in a large and diverse organization!
This is a 6-months contract role and can be based in either our London office / Billund office.
- Engage with end users to better understand the needs and collaborate on concepts for new functionalities
- Co-creating tables and Hana views to enable the creation of holistic Power BI dashboard
- Support regions as an analytics subject matter expert (e.g. advancing analytic capabilities for existing markets, accelerate growth in emerging markets, etc.)
- Provide advanced analytical support to regional teams for test and learns and shopper segmentation
- Play a leading role in bringing the capabilities of the Finance and BI organizations to the next level in the data self-service environment.
Play your part in the team succeeding
The Global Business Intelligence team is setup with the aim to enforce the financial and sales data integrity for the LEGO® Group. They are also dedicated to create a culture where they are more data-driven when it comes to decision making. By using Power BI and constantly evolving Big Data platform, they create value by bringing data closer to the business!
As Data Analyst, you will have access to sales, consumer and financial information. Your responsibilities will include connection, integration, design, deployment and maintenance of the data portals and creating solutions to enable data reporting and analysis. You will facilitate fact based decision making and enable the colleagues to create Power BI dashboards from a governed source of information.
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant education background in BI, data science or advanced analytics with experience working with Python, R, SQL and Power BI
- Passionate about data and raising data literacy
- A creative problem solver, inventive in getting things to work and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills and delivery oriented, eager to get things done
- Experience with Big Data methods, topologies and tools, knowledge of DAX, Experience with a SAP ERP would be a plus
- Experience working in an Agile setup
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – They offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by the life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – They want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – They know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for their generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – They do their best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through their global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – The offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of the hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are the role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything they do. They strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1