The Healthcare Analyst will be responsible for providing business analysis and development, implementation and on-going support for analytic solutions supporting the Medication Therapy Management program. A successful candidate will develop a solid understanding of Patient-Centered Care’s programs and projects as well as clinical data and will develop a working relationship with the clinical management staff to support processes that are responsive to evolving business and program needs. He or she will use advanced analytical programming skills to provide insights and recommendations on the clinical effectiveness of the program and projects.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Consulting and advising on clinical program outcomes reporting and analysis
- Provide analytic support for clinical quality initiatives including NCQA accreditation and HEDIS efforts
- Provide Business analysis and development support for core healthcare analytic solutions supporting internal and external customers
- Provide decision support information derived through healthcare data analysis
- Monitor changes related to healthcare data to identify enhancements for analytic approaches
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of MTM program and clinical database system
- Provide assistance in maintaining integrity of clinical database including process for managing system changes
- Assist in quality control analysis to ensure client satisfaction and performance guarantees are met and/or exceeded.
- Expectation of ongoing development of skills and training
- 1+ years of Previous work experience in healthcare or disease management industry required
- 1+ year Experience with data extraction, reporting and analyzing metrics with large data sets
- 1+ year Experience working as a business liaison, preferably with IT on projects.
- 1+ year of experience in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Advanced technical skills in Analytic tools such as SAS, SAS EG, and/or SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Proficient in Tableau software
- Appropriate prioritization of business requests to ensure focus on high-impact activities and development of technology solutions for evolving program pilots
- Ability to effectively communicate and present complex analysis findings to clinical and management staff with differing levels of analytic knowledge
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and deliver on client expectations
- Strong leadership skills and strong self-learner and ability to work independently
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced environment and manage tight timelines
- Can effectively leverage team resources to support client business needs
Bachelor’s degree required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1