Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of “empowering people to do more” is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the world’s preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
Our team’s mission is to creatively solve problems related to iRobot’s data sources and bring data-driven intelligence to our customers. As an analyst on our team, we’ll expect you to have a strong background in applying probability and statistics to real data, as well as defining a problem and evaluating the effectiveness of different techniques in solving these problems. Experience with data analysis, signal processing, or other methods on time-series data is not required but would make a you a very attractive applicant. With regards to computing skills, we’re looking for someone who can manipulate and quickly prototype solutions that work on large data sets in a clear and (possibly) interactive manner. An understanding of data visualization is also a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About The Job
- Use data analysis to solve problems for iRobot’s customers
- Program working prototypes in Python and run data queries with SQL
- Make creative use of public and private datasets to increase value to iRobot’s customers
- Continuously push the edge of what iRobot can deliver to its customers in a cost-effective manner
- Interact with internal customers on a regular basis, both to sell new ideas and elicit feedback on old ones
- Work as part of a fun team
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Graduate-level background in data science, statistics, or mechanical/building/electrical engineering. Graduate-level degree is not a requirement.
- You have a sense of humor, and enjoy solving fun puzzles
- You have rich communication skills to explain complex solutions to non-Data peers
- You are self-motivated and are able to work in a dynamic, delivery-focused environment
Above And Beyond
- Pleasantly surprise us!
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1