The Analytics and Reporting team supports the overall TVM objective to provide a process and platform to comprehensively and timely detect security misconfigurations detection and reporting across all Salesforce assets in 1st party environments and all public cloud substrate to minimize security risk to Salesforce and its customers. Here’s what you’ll do
- Investigate data discrepancies in enterprise Data Warehouses and perform deep-dive analysis to help identify patterns and inconsistencies.
- Design, build, manage dashboards and interactive reports on Tableau.
- Understand business processes, the flow of data within and between processes, and recommend process improvements for better data quality and metrics.
- Intake requirements from the stakeholders and customers to build dashboards to state trends, patterns and predictions.
- Translating raw data into clean, organized and readable reports using statistical tools.
- Work with product managers and developers to come up with data governance strategies.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Very strong SQL skills is a core requirement, with the ability to build a cohesive story using data from multiple sources.
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or economics or even engineering.
- 4+ years in a Data Analyst role.
- Experience working on various Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker, Power Bi etc.
- Experience gathering/querying data out of Data warehousing platforms like Amazon Redshift/ Google BigQuery etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with large, complex data sets, have exceptional analytical skills, and excel in solving abstract problems.
- You’ll not be writing software code everyday, but you’re expected to be able to write scripts to automate data gathering and analysis. So, experience in scripting languages like perl/python will be a huge plus.
- Experience working on public cloud platforms like AWS/GCP/Azure will be helpful.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1