Location: Southington, CT
About the Company:
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic global companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Recent acquisitions have made us the largest hand-tool, accessory and power tool manufacturer in the world and we are currently seeking candidates for a Finance Supervisor in Indianapolis, IN.
About The Role
The Data Analyst role for the Automation & Process Optimization (A&PO) Group will be responsible for streamlining and standardizing current processes and process improvement initiatives. The Data Analyst will be responsible for driving automation of KPI/SLA reporting as well as developing and supporting additional standard reporting including but not limited to GSS steering committee content, global coverage map views, monthly financial package, and others.
The Data Analyst will partner with other members of the A&PO Organization to develop a global productivity tracking and reporting process in order to drive consistency and accuracy in reporting and provide visibility to management. The Data Analyst will support other project or operational deliverables as needed.
This position is ideal for highly motivated individual, with a track record of intellectual curiosity and problem-solving strategies and will be critical to our data initiatives within the A&PO Group.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to items listed below:
- Drive the development of a robust global productivity tracker and sustaining reporting process; drive for automation opportunities on reporting
- Perform data mining, profiling, mapping, quality assessments
- Develop clear and compelling visualizations and dashboards to help business teams to make data informed decisions.
- Help in the development of documentation and best practices.
- Drive the automation of KPI/SLA reporting
- Support project deliverable reporting in order to drive prioritization and visibility to productivity tracking
- Assist in preparation of the monthly financial results, forecast, risk & opportunities
- Work with IT Finance to compline necessary documentation for details to support actuals & forecast
- Assist in reporting preparation for monthly and quarterly results
- Partner with other A&PO team members to support completion of project deliverables
- Perform other duties as requested by management to support project and operational goals
- BS/BA in Accounting/Business with 5+ years of job-related experience with business processes standardization, data management, data profiling and process quality in a complex ERP environment
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP desired
- Strong analytical skills including data mining, analysis, trending and writing accompanying commentary
- Proven high performer (e.g. strong time management skills, ability to multitask, highly organized)
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Use quantitative techniques to analyze data and enable management decision making
- Strong collaborator across various functional organizations to achieve a common goal
- Excellent problem identification, prioritization, and remediation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction
- Ability to communicate constantly | effectively throughout highly-matrixed organization
- Provide support on multiple projects, managing and coordinating project activities across teams and resources
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and changing priorities
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, functional requirements or responsibilities associated with the position.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Core Success Skills:Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates the Stanley Black & Decker Leadership Qualities
- Proactive – gets the job done
- Acts as an involved business partner
- Demonstrates effective teamwork
- Operates in Accordance with Stanley Black & Decker Values
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with all functions and levels of employees
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Creative problem solver
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
US – Corporate
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1