For their junior scientists, they will gain knowledge on a wide array of genomics technologies while doing meaningful work. For their senior scientists, they will be carrying out independent projects and providing mentorship.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years experience with NGS data analysis in either academic or industry environment
- Familiarity with common NGS alignment, variant calling, and visualization tools
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Python (preferred), Perl, Java, Ruby, or C/C++
- Strong knowledge of clinical genetics
- Preferred: Ph.D. or Master’s degree in bioinformatics or related field
- Preferred: Familiarity with SQL databases and version control tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position requires availability either normal local business hours M-F (with occasional weekend duties) or a shifted schedule of Su-Th or Tu-Sa.
At Invitae, they value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. They will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1